I've graduated from Lipscomb and tomorrow is the big day! After a hectic week in which we both moved out of our apartments and made last minute preparations for our trip, Marina and I will be leaving for Germany tomorrow morning! Our first flight takes us from Nashville to Dallas and then we will be leaving for Germany at 2:25pm CDT. We should arrive in Frankfurt at 7:20am CEST (Central European Summer Time), but it will feel like 12:20am to us because Frankfurt is 7 hours ahead of Nashville time. Then the battle against jet lag begins!
I have activated a global phone that I will attempt to post to this blog and twitter from; however, there's a good chance I will encounter difficulties because, honestly, the HTC Imagio is a piece of junk! But fear not, I will also be updating from my laptop as time allows. I hope family and friends can use this blog as a resource to keep up with Marina and I on our travels over the next month. Happy reading!

Be Safe Love You Mom
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your trip!!
ReplyDelete