Today we went to a garden festival at Schloss Fasanerie, a baroque castle south of Fulda. They had plants, garden decorations, and other goods for sale. After browsing through the booths, we sat in a cafe for a while and then went to pick up Oma. We went up to the top a hill to Kloster Frauenberg where we could see a view of all of Fulda. Then we went out for dinner and experienced some German food, Jägerschnitzel. It was pretty good. I would compare it to a country fried steak, but it was pork instead of beef. We are heading to Berlin in the morning by train.
Fun fact: You order Coca-cola by how many milliliters you want to drink.
-Brooke
The garden festival was not very fun. It was hot, expensive and boring we did not stay long-thank goodness. At Oma's place there is a small garden with several herbs, vegetables and a lemon grass plant that smelled like lemon pie! I kept smelling it I loved it. I need one to find one for home. The schnitzel at Academia was good it had a mushroom sauce-we need to go there again before we leave. Off to Berlin in the morning!
-Marina
Schloss Fasanerie
Inside the cathedral at Kloster Frauenberg
View of Fulda from the cathedral
Jägerschnitzel mit pomme frites

No comments:
Post a Comment