Fun facts: 1. You will be offered some sort of bread and cheese item with EVERY meal.
2. Toilet paper comes with pictures on it. Currently ours features dogs doing pilates.
2. Toilet paper comes with pictures on it. Currently ours features dogs doing pilates.
3. American curling irons will burn your hair if you have the converter on the wrong setting. And yes, this happened this morning.
--Brooke
Hooray for battling jet lag! We are doing well, I think. Although, we slept until 10am today but it was our first proper rest in about 24 hours! The plane over from Texas to Germany was awful! Once I fell asleep for 2.5 minutes then-TURBULANCE (capitalized for emphasis on how horrid it was).Then Jerk 1, 2 and 3. 1 and 2 sat in front of Brooke and I. Jerk 3 was behind me. Jerks 1 and 2 wouldn't sit still and kept ramming our knees with the backs of their seats. My seat was ill-functioning, I would recline and it would take all my body weight to keep it back-jerk 3 behind me discovered this at about hour 3 of 9. Every time I would recline he would push my seat up!
Today was nice. The weather was warm and downtown Fulda was not horribly crowded. Brooke already wrote on the majority of what happened today.
Random conversation excerpt of the day:
Granny and Grandad talking about potatoes.
Granny: They were tiny marbles!
Grandad: They are meant to be boiled with their jackets on.
-Marina
The cathedral where Marina was christened
The old part of downtown Fulda
Us with the model of Fulda
The Dom
Candles from the Dom
The castle garden




No comments:
Post a Comment